Sunday, January 10, 2010

This is me......

Hi there people, my name is Frederick. I am doing this for a school project so definitely you will be impressed by my posts. Firstly, I will tell you my hobbies.I like read but I am not a bookworm. The subjects I like are Science, maths and English. I also kind of like Dinosaurs and animals. I always have the urge to be a zookeeper but I do not feel it is a suitable job for me. My ambition is to be a doctor.

My favourite sport is soccer. It is my passion. My favorite team is Arsenal. They rock! My favourite player is Francesc Fabregas. I always play soccer if given the chance.I am something like a die-hard soccer fan. I also like basketball. I support the LA lakers. I love to read action books like 'The five greatest warriors' by Matthew Reilly and 'first family' by David Baldacci. I am an avid listener of music. I like Taylor Swift as her country music are soothing and calm. I hate heavy metal music and sometimes ponder over who in the world listens to it. Thank you for reading the very first enry of my blog and have a good time the rest of my entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment